Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello Blogworld!

It's 3 in the morning. I am on my mini setting forth in my first foray into the blogworld. I hope it is a welcoming world. I hope to share interesting and entertaining views. I shall try my best.

Rachel Dawes said, "it is not what you say that defines you but what you do". So true. But in this virtual world, others know us by what we blog.

Here, I will blog my perspective and insights on life in general, my (old and new) life-enriching experiences and social commentary on local and global happenings. I hope you will learn and grow with me on this blog.

At this point, I have no expectation and no goal about this blog beyond actualizing my desire, indeed compulsion, to write and satisfy the need of the many voices in my mind to be heard.

I hope you enjoy how my mind speaks and interacts with yours through this site!

Let me begin...







No comments:

Post a Comment